Click the links below to view, or right-click to save to your computer.
Reading Resources Hypnobirthing by Marie F. Mongan, M.Ed, M.Hy
mindful birthing by Nancy Bardacke
Journey into Motherhood by Sheri L. Menelli
Birthing From Within by Pam England, Rob Horowitz
Bearing Witness by Dr Lisa Doran, ND, Lisa Caron,CD & PCD (DONA)
Pregnancy Childbirth and the Newborn by Penny Simkin, Janet Whalley, Ann Keppler
Mayo Clinic Guide to a Healthy Pregnancy written by The Pregnancy experts at Mayo Clinic
The Official Lamaze Guide by Judith Lothian, Charlotte DeVries
DC Metro Resources.
- Prenatal & Postpartum Chiropractor:Dr. Andrino at www.chirogroup.com
- Prenatal, Postpartum & Pediatric Chiropractic: Dr.Jill at Momentum Chiropractic & Rehab www.momentumcr.com
- Is A Doula Right For Me? http://americanpregnancy.org/labornbirth/havingadoula.html
- Tips for New Dads
- More tips for New Dads
- Concerned about Postpartum Depression? Here is the Edinburgh Postnatal Depression Scale, which is a tool used to evaluate your state postpartum.
- Postpartum Promise: Discuss your risk and have your support person sign this with you if you have PPD concerns
- Some beautiful pictures and video of a mom and birth doula demonstrating comfort measures during labor.
- Emergency Homebirth Preparedness
- The benefits of public umbilical cord blood banking