- This event has passed.
January 20, 2018 @ 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm
Who It’s For: This class is for moms who are currently breastfeeding and anyone hoping to learn more about the practical aspects and tactics of breastfeeding. We recommend this class is taken within the first 6 weeks after birth. Dads and partners are welcome to attend and can also benefit from learning more about breastfeeding techniques.
Details: This two-hour class will cover the most common breastfeeding topics in a fun and engaging class as the instructor offers practical tips that can be implemented right away by new breastfeeding moms.
- Building a strong milk supply
- Latching and positioning
- Overcoming common hurdles like engorgement, soreness, and plugged ducts
- Incorporating your partner into your breastfeeding routine
- Preparing to return to work as a breastfeeding mom
- Balancing pumping and breastfeeding
The class includes information on the following: