- This event has passed.
Baby Care and Breastfeeding Basics
June 24 @ 1:00 pm - 4:30 pm85per couple
Who it’s for: This class is for expecting parents, new parents and anyone hoping to learn more about infant care. For expecting mothers and partners, we recommend this class be taken during the 2nd trimester.
Details: This three-hour and 30-minute class prepare parents to understand their new infant’s needs. The class includes information about:
- Procedures following the baby’s birth
- Understanding normal newborn characteristics
- Bathing, diapering, burping, holding, and swaddling
- Infant soothing techniques Infant safety and nursery equipment
- How to know when to call the pediatrician
- Learn the breastfeeding techniques for a successful latch
- A list of essential items and products to purchase for baby’s care will also be provided.