- This event has passed.
Private Baby Care & Breastfeeding Basics * at Home or Webinar
April 19, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Who it’s for: This class is for expecting parents, new parents and anyone hoping to learn more about infant care. For expecting mothers and partners, we recommend this class be taken during the 2nd trimester.
Details: This two-hour Private class prepares parents to understand their new infant’s needs. The instructor can teach the class at clients home or by Webinar. The class includes information about:
- Procedures following the baby’s birth
- Understanding normal newborn characteristics
- Bathing, diapering, burping, holding, and swaddling
- Infant soothing techniques Infant safety and nursery equipment
- How to know when to call the pediatrician
- Learn the breastfeeding techniques for a successful latch
- A list of essential items and products to purchase for baby’s care will also be provided.
Fee: $200 per couple