Now offering some classes in person.
- This event has passed.
Advance Breastfeeding with Mom, Partner or Support Person
June 26, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Advance Breastfeeding for Mom, Partner or Support Person Online registration for for this event.
Who it’s for: Expectant parents that wish to prepare for pumping, bottle feeding and return to work. We recommend you take this class at week 34, 35 or 36. This class will supplement Momease Baby Care and Breastfeeding Basics class to develop a successful breasting plan.
Details: This two-hour class teaches the basic anatomy and physiology involved in breast milk production, breastfeeding, and the basic information for choosing when to use a breast pump.
- Mothers and partner will learn what to expect during the baby’s first month, as well as what to do if things do not go as planned.
- Class will discuss what preparation and supplies are helpful.
- Provide pump demonstrations. Mothers will also receive instruction on pumping strategies for the early weeks and returning to work.
- Partner or support person will be given tips on “How to Support” the breastfeeding Mom
- You will receive a 10% discount on Private or Phone Lactation Services